Wednesday 14 November 2012

The First Post

And so I begin...

Welcome to "Two and a Half (and still growing) Men". I have many reasons for creating this blog. Most importantly, to share our family moments with you. Two proud dads and our son.

I have Googled and read many blogs, but have failed to come across one where a same-sex couple share their experiences with adoption. I'm sure there are, I maybe just failed to find them. And this is exactly what I am setting out to achieve.

I have often been asked to share our journey with discouraged gay and lesbian couples. Couples that have lost faith.

I look forward to sharing our journey with you. From beginning to end and beyond. And if there is one thing I love, it's photos. They speak a thousand words, so I will make sure to include a lot of them.


Jusqu'à la prochaine fois...

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading and seeing what happens in my favorite guys's lifes!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really look forward to reading about your journey! xx

    ReplyDelete