Friday 13 December 2013

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!


And so a very blessed and busy 2013 comes to an end.

I am taking a well-deserved break to spend quality time with my son, husband and family and to get around to doing those little things one just don’t get time for during the year.
Have a very blessed festive season and if you are travelling… Please be safe!! My wish for you in the brand new 2014 is a prosperous one filled with blessings all around. Whether they come in disguise or tackle you off your feet. And if you are waiting for that bundle of love to join your forever family, may he or she march into your hearts and lives very early in the New Year!!

Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!


 
Jusqu'à l'année prochaine ...
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So far in 2014: I got married in Feb, my husband is starting a new job next week, I have an interview next week AND we are moving house in August. Sjoe, talk about hitting the ground running. I hope you and your family is well, and that you had an awesome festive season! x

    ReplyDelete